Find blog posts at LoveAndGrace … tweets at Twitter. Comments welcomed. Please join us for Prayer and Questions at the end of the devotion. Why not forward this blog post to a relative, friend, or neighbor who might be blessed by it?
“So let us try to do what makes peace and helps one another.” Romans 14:19 (NCV)
“But encourage each other daily, while it is still called today, so that none of you is hardened by sin’s deception.” Hebrews 3:13 (CSB)
“Instead of being motivated by selfish ambition or vanity, each of you should, in humility, be moved to treat one another as more important than yourself.” Philippians 2:3 (NET)
OUR GOD CONTINUES TO AMAZE US!
Earlier this week, this column was devoted to promoting other blog sites written by writers who promote a Christ-based, biblical message.
To present 15 or so recommended sites required far more work than I had anticipated, but the reward for doing so also exceeded anything I could have imagined.
I have been thanking the Lord for giving me the opportunity to learn more about the wonderful work He is doing through other hands. As time goes on, I would like to continue to promote and encourage fellow bloggers who love the Lord and have answered His call.
Here is a summary version for quick reference of the websites presented in the original blog. You can find the original one here: (http://bit.ly/2Q8dB7j). Note below the corrected website link for “Focused and Free.” (Please attach no significance to the list order.)
- Heather Quiroz — who writes To Declare His Glory (heatherquiroz.com)
- Karl D. Rhoads — who writes Focused and Free (https://www.focusedandfree.net) – please note the correction from the weblink supplied in the article. Karl migrated his blog to a new platform.
- Karina Lam — who writes Karina’s Thought (https://karinasussanto.wordpress.com/)
- Dee at Sealed in Christ — The ministry name for this blog (https://sixthsealministries.wordpress.com/)
- John Eli-Garay — who writes a column of the same name (https://john-eli.com/)
- Jess Kidding, found at (jesskidding17.wordpress.com)
- Rip-Roar Get High on Life — He’s at (https://riproarghol.wordpress.com/)
- David Istre writes Bible Exposition (https://bibleexposition.blog)
- Ian Michael writes Jesus Our Deliverer (https://jesusourdeliverer.wordpress.com/)
- Elle, who writes Elle’s Everyday, (https://elleeverydaysite.wordpress.com)
- Liz, who writes Adventures in Grace (https://childofgrace10142001.wordpress.com)
- Ryan Callahan, who writes Ryan Callahan’s Blog, (https://authorryanc.com)
SEVERAL WRITERS WHOSE BLOGS I wanted to showcase, but who are more established, are:
Since posting this recommendation, I received an e-mail giving a history of the inmates’ website. You can find the story of how Steven & Suzie Jennings established this website in 2013. In February 2014, they were married.
This explains the riddle for me: So many of the inmates thank “Suzie” for their opportunity to reach the outside world. You can read about the website here: https://inmateblogger.com/2018/11/01/a-brief-history-of-inmate-blogger-the-co-founders/.
Our majestic Lord and Savior, the Creator and Sustainer of all life. To You goes all the praise, honor, and glory. You are an amazing God, filled with love and grace, justice and mercy. Thank You for claiming us for Your glory. Thank You for giving us eternity. In Jesus’ powerful name we lift this prayer. AMEN